• OPRA (link)


    If your organization would like to use the school to hold meetings or activities, the request must be approved by the Board of Education. Please fill out a building use form completely and the Hold Harmless Indemnity Agreement, and include copies of all required documents.  No applications will be approved without the required Insurance Certificate and copies of valid CPR/AED cards of appointed volunteers attending the function.

    If your organization is not a non-profit organization, the cost for building use will be determined by the Board, according to board policy and you will be notified prior to use.

    Highlands Elementary School functions have priority when approving use of the building or grounds.


  • Click Here for all information regarding HES Building Usage.